Exchange or Returns policy
How to return:
Returned orders must include a completed return form.
Please submit a return request here.
We will provide you a return form and an address if your return request is approved.
- You have 14 days from the date of delivery to return your item(s).
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer's expense and is non-refundable.
- We don't accept earrings for sanitary reasons.
- We don't accept Sample Sale returns.
All products must be returned:
- Unworn and unwashed
- Tags attached
- Free from make-up and fake tan
- Free from any scent of deodorant, perfume or washing powder
Please take care when trying on the clothes and do not damage or stain them. If your return does not meet the above criteria we won't be able to accept the return.
We recommend that customers ask for proof of postage at the time of posting returned items. Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are returned to HamburgerCo. We will not issue a refund on item(s) that are not received or lost in transit.
How do I return an item?
- Re-pack and seal the item in the bag with labels and tags still attached
- Print out and fill in and include the return form in the package.
- Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. We advise our customers to use a track and trace service to return as we will not be held liable for missing parcels
- Keep your certificate of postage sage as you might need this as proof of your return. Once your return is received it will take up to 14 days get your refund. An email will be sent stating your account has been credited
- Please note, the cost of return shipping is at customer's expense. It is encouraged to mark your parcel as "returned goods" to avoid being charged any duties
When will I receive a refund for my return?
Please allow 7 days for a refund to be processed from the date that the returned item is received by HamburgerCo. An email will be sent once the transaction has been processed. Refunds will be issued to the original account where the purchase has been originally credited from.
What if my item is damaged/defected.
If you received an item that is defective or not what you ordered, please contact us within 24 hours after the pacakge was delivered, with 'RETURN ISSUE OF ORDER (your order number, ex: H1001) as the tittle in your email also please provide as details as possible, including photos so that we can quickly and throughlu investigate your claim.
In an effort to reduce our environment impact, if you have a minor problem with a product, we will offer reimbursement for repair as the first and preferred resolution. (like broken mirror or degumming of shoe sole etc.
When you have a major problem with product, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement store credit or refund.
Note, HamburgerCo does not accept returns on items that are damaged by general wear and tear. HamburgerCo reserve the right to determine a genuine fault in the clothing.
What if I received an incorrect item?
Please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your parcel with images of the incorrect item. We are happy to replace goods for free if we found we actually sent it wrong.No additional costs and will be offered a replacement item or a refund / gift certificate.We will endeavor to get the correct item to you within a normal time frame. If the item is out of stock we will refund you full cost of the item and all initial shipping costs.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer exchanges?
Unfortunately we do not offer exchanges. You can purchase an items in a different size or color is if it's still in stock. If you think an item may sell out we recommend you re-purchase the items before returning your order.
HamburgerCo makes every effort to ensure stock levels are accurate at time of purchases. However, if the item(s) you have ordered is not available, you will be either notified that we are currently restocking the item or be refunded for the out of stock item. You will be notified by receiving an email.